GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2004-03 > 1079797614

From: "PJK :o\)\)" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] BEEF DRIPPING .......
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:46:54 -0000

Well, I still think it's bleurgh !!! Sorry, GG !!

Pat.xxx :o))
in Kent, UK.
Your county needs YOU !!! http://FreeCEN.rootsweb.com

It wasn't a case of having to eat what you were given for me, Pat (although
I had to) but I ate bread and dripping coz I loved it. It's many ears since
I last had it. Would have been after a Christmas in the early 60s I think.
Geo.

: I have to agree with Sue - it sounds absoballylootely gross !!! I think
I'm
: gonna be sick !!! My dad used to eat dripping on thick bread & my MiL used
: to eat dripping sandwiches, with salt sprinkled on top. Oh yuk !!!
:
: I know it's one of those *you ate what you were given & were grateful for
: it* things, (that sounds harsher than I mean it to, but you know what I
mean
: !!) but, I'm afraid I can't stand the feel or taste of any sort of fat in
my
: mouth.
:
: Strange how they say you are what you eat - how did I get THIS way then
:
: Pat.xxx :o))