GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2004-06 > 1088190806

From: linda murtaugh <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] Favourites or Least Favourites
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:09:49 -0700

:-)) Kalanchos are kinda new for me - I brought some cuttings (red
flowers) from my mother's yard a couple of years ago and discovered
that they bloom indoors in pots all year.
So then I bought a yellow one - found that in a sunny south window, the
blooms are orange. Interesting. I'm aiming to get a pink one this
year and test it in a sunny window -LOL

Linda
who's all time favorite is a red-throated yellow hibiscus. and orchids
- especially oncidium - and ...
On Jun 25, 2004, at 11:06 AM, PJK :o)) wrote:

> I don't mind red flowers - Flanders & Field Poppies are 2 of my very
> favourite flowers, as are red roses. Not keen on poinsettias or
> kalanchos
> though !!
>
> Pat.xxx :o))
> in Kent, UK.
> Your county needs YOU !!! http://FreeCEN.rootsweb.com
>

> Red was never my favorite either until took up planting things -
> hummingbirds like red so I have red petunias. And I really like red
> geraniums and poinsettias. and Kolancho.

This thread: