GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2004-06 > 1088284821

From: Glennis <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] Re: Airforce Blue ...[was Favourites or
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

I have just checked the website for Vianden Marlene and it is beautiful....I will add it to my 'places to visit someday' file!
Hugs,
Glennis

Marlene <> wrote:
Nope I guess not ..... but that doen't make me agree to being old :-))
JUST that I was most probably too busy looking after 3 then 4 Males
and 1 Female who just seemed to cause Chaos around me; ...... but we
did have many fun days, not a lot of money to do all we would have
liked to do, but with our old Opel Caravan, we had some good fun
especially in beautiful Vianden Luxembourg, and camping in our "posh"
tent and some of our other trips were quite hilarious some a little
hair raising weren't they?

http://www.tompgalvin.com/places/lu/vianden.htm

This thread: