GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2004-08 > 1091403063

From: "D.Kirby" <>
Subject: RE: [TRIVVIES] August Already ~ time for a Trivvington Get Together
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:31:20 +1200

Di smiles........so pleased to see the Trivvies back. As for what she has
been doing....not a lot as it is winter time down under. Not been to bad a
winter for us though and now it is August and the first day of spring.....oh
how lovely that sounds and the day has dawned bright and sunny. Isn't it
funny how the sun alters your outlook on life. I am hoping the sun will take
away these aches and pains of the winter and then I will not have to visit
the dr so much. :-)

Oh well time to go and join Johno and the rest of the Trivvies under the Old
Oak Tree!!

DiDi