GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2004-08 > 1091853890

From: "PJK :o\)\)" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] Another challenge met.
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 05:45:21 +0100

Congratulations Lizzie - a lovely *ending* to Neil's story. A fabulous
memory for you to look back on - not only an achievement for you, but
satisfaction in knowing that it was YOU who'd taken Neil on his final
journey.

Hugs,

Pat.xxx :o))
A Maid of Kent, UK.
Your county needs YOU !!! http://FreeCEN.rootsweb.com

Well ... I did it!!

At 11:30 this morning, vicars John and Mary picked me up and took me to
Bakewell. I took with me my ruck-sack, sun-hat, flask of iced water and a
map. At Mettam's the Undertakers we put Neil's urn in the rucksack and drove
to the village of Sheldon where we carried the rucksack into the *Cock and
Pullet* and ordered three ploughman's lunches and a round of drinks. After
lunch I carried Neil home to Taddington across the moor.