GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-03 > 1110142492

From: "Liz Graydon" <>
Subject: RE: [TRIVVIES] Thak you
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:54:52 -0000

Sue

Hope you are resting the hand an not overdoing it.

Can I extend the Mothers Day wishes to any person who is acting in a
Mothering capacity - after all there are many men who bring up children on
their own.

Sorry I have been missing of the list most of the time but a couple of weeks
ago Mum fell and tore some muscles in the top of her leg and I am running to
and fro Bexhill

Liz

I am having a feel of how my maternal grandpa coped with his life !! .. He
was born with only a left hand - his right one finished at his elbow with a
double-thumb sized stump .. He managed everything except putting his watch
on & tieing lace-up shoes .. Mind you - he did have grandma (or 2nd wife)
around ...

I hope Mothers everywhere have a good day ...

Sue