GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-04 > 1113173604

From: Glennis <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] hats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sharla,

As far as hats are concerned, in the sixties we wore
hats in England, however I left England in 1966 (with
my hat) so not sure if the fashion continued. My
mother had some lovely hats which I used to wear when
I 'dressed up' as a child. Sun hats are worn in
Hawaii and cowboy hats in Arizona. But at weddings
those fancy hats are still worn.

Aloha,
Glennis