GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-04 > 1113185851

From: Edna <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] : hats & Fashion @ The Wedding
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:17:31 -0700

It's so nice to see people all dressed up. I thought Camilla looked quite
regal. Too bad that her fashion advisor forgot about the British weather
when they suggested the gold hat. It was so pretty, but looked like it was
ready for lift-off. Young Princess Beatrice seemed to find it quite
amusing. Boy is she a mix of her mother and father and going to be quite
the looker. She may have to look to Fergie's weight watcher plan if she &
her sister aren't careful.

I hope all the fuss dies down now & that everyone carries on amicably.
Everyone deserves some happiness in their later years.

Next: on with Prince Ranier's funeral on Friday. Is there no end in sight?
Edna

Oh , the hats @ the wedding were great , Oh the fashion .

I thought the wedding was great , Camilla looked just lovely , her choice of

clothes were beautiful

they looked very happy & I do so hope they will be , after all they have
been through .

They deserve some happiness .

CLAIRE