GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-04 > 1113462660

From: linda murtaugh <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] Re: hats
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 01:06:24 -0700

Ditto. A fan of Charles for the most part and somewhat perplexed by
the Diana mystique. I think she provided the substance for "our"
vicarious lives. :-)
Personally, I think one has to credit the constancy of the relationship
of Charles and Camilla.

I had a few fashion statements when I was younger - even beyond the
time that propriety and social grace dictated one cover one's head.

Linda

On Apr 10, 2005, at 7:11 PM, Roz Griston wrote:

> fancy hats are worn here for special occassions, and by the odd woman
> as a fashion statement/accessory. some people just don't/can't carry
> off wearing a hat, while others look fantastic. baseball caps are the
> most common summer head gear, with hoods and wooly touques for winter.
>

> i've always been a charles fan, and not much of a diana fan. although i
> do think her death was tragic and preventable. that ambulance just
> tooooooooooook to darn long to go what less than 5 kilometers..over an
> hour..pfft.

This thread: