GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-04 > 1113499632

From: "PJK :o\)\)" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] Wedding dresses - was hats
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:27:39 +0100

Yeah, there was him, I spose !!!! :o)

Pat.xxx :o))
A Maid of Kent, UK.
Your county needs YOU !!! http://FreeCEN.rootsweb.com
Looking for ancestors in Kent ? Try: http://www.kent-opc.org.uk/

Surely you had all the fancy you required ----- SHAUN ...........

Sue

I wore a long, plain, white dress with a train & on my head I wore a Juliet
cap with a long veil. I didn't want a fancy headdress or tiara cos it was
too *girly* !!! The dress was very plain cos I was told that anything
flouncy & *fairytale Princess* would only draw more attention to my size !!
So, being a rather shy & gutless 20 year old, I went plain. My only regret
now is that I didn't have just a little bit of fancy.