GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-04 > 1113551028

From: Howard Fuller <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] hats
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:43:48 +0100

What's all this talk about hats?!

I only ever had three hats in my whole life. A peaked schoolboy cap
(which to be worn at all times going to and from school). One of those
funny wide-brimmed stiff Boy Scout hats. And a flat hat bought for me
to go fishing for flounder in the Bay off Houston, Texax - 'cept we
never did go fishing.

Mind I have a thick thatch, so a hat does sit rather uneasily on top...

Howie

PS: Sorry I haven't been writing much in recent months. I had an attack
of bronchitis in mid-February and that led to a touch of pleurisy - and
a complete lack of 'get-up-and-go'... I'm feeling much better now that
Spring promises to come - when it doesn't go again!

This thread: