GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-04 > 1113625345

From: linda murtaugh <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] hats
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:17:45 -0700

Sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly, Howie. But you are right
- the advent of spring does improve one's prospects.

Are you planning your garden yet?!
We still have rather cold evenings but I started my porch garden anyway
- a few petunias and pansies, a couple of packets of nasturtiums -
:-) and a tomato plant and two strawberries. Next week I'll consider
moving my houseplants out for their summer sabbatical.

Here's to your exponential improvement with the season!

Linda