GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-08 > 1123925797

From: Claire Sinclair Paterson <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] Bagpipes
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:36:37 +1200

Linda , I will shout it out , if you come out of the closet , its too dark
& cold in there .

B-u-t I would never try to play the pipes or I would chase away the people
that do like them .

Cheers Claire

Claire Sinclair Paterson .Invercargill, New Zealand
Online Parish Clerk,Cubert, Cornwall (lookups Welcome )
http://mmhamilton.tripod.com Take a look@ my Website My Father's War