GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-08 > 1124962546

From: "Jenny's E-mail" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] Do you remember
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:35:46 +0100

What were "parched peas" don't remember them.
I used to like that sweet tobacco, coconutty flavour.
There is a shop in Bath that sell all the old style sweets just across from
the Cathedral.
I have also found a little cafe - Cliff Cafe - at the start of Kewstoke Toll
Road here in Weston-super-Mare that has jars of sweets and a few of the old
ones.

Jenny K.