GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2005-09 > 1125831709

From: "Jenny's E-mail" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] A Family Historians Lament
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 12:01:49 +0100

I love it, that's me!!
But as soon as I start work on the FH, the phone rings, hubby nags, someone
knocks the door, drives me mad.
I have to say that I hadn't given any thought to the fact that once moved to
Weston-super-Mare, David would be around nearly all the time. He is working
once or twice a week on the Tote Betting Office on the racecourses,
yesterday was Stratford-on-Avon, and I went along with my nieces, and we
walked into Stratford from the course, and went back in time for the second
race. It was a really lovely day out.
BUT with me not having found a job yet, I thought I would be able to get on
with my research, but darling husband finds all sorts of things I should be
doing as soon as I sit down at the pc with the fh in front of me! Or it
suddenly occurs to him that he might have some emails and can he have a look
NOW.
GRRRRRRR.
So having been caught on the pc once again, I am now signing off to hang the
washing out, and for those women's lib of you, yes he does do it, but at the
moment he is clearing all the hedge cuttings ready to go down the tip, and I
would rather hang the washing out than do that. The sad thing is, before in
Swindon when he was at work, I would have shoved the washing in the tumble
dryer and gone back to the pc!!!
Jenny.