Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2006-07 > 1153392882

From: "Diane Kirby" <>
Subject: RE: [LosersClub] He's arrived!
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:54:42 +1200

Well I quite like the name Issac.....sounds a strong name

thanks everyone for all your good wishes for my new twiglet....

Just FYI, I asked Craig who had come up with Isaac for a name as its not
one that I would have thought of for sure - I wondered if Pam had been
the one. Craig said no, it was his choice - chosen because he thinks
highly of a couple of people named Isaac - Isaac Asimov and Isaac Newton!

When he told me that , it all made sense - its so typical
Craig......he's a deep thinker, this one.

there are storms brewing round here today..... its overcast, hot and
getting humid...

Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.

Yahoo! Groups Links