GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2006-07 > 1153565344

From: "PJK :o))" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] New arrival
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:49:04 +0100

What a coincidence !! Sheila, on our Losers List has just had a grandaughter named Isabella Rose !!!

Congrats to all - I hope the baby & her Mum are both going to be OK. Oh, & Brummies rule !! :o)

Sorry to hear about your friend. A real mixed blessings day.

Hugs for both occasions,

Pat.xxx :o))
A Maid of Kent, UK.
Your county needs YOU !!! http://FreeCEN.rootsweb.com
Looking for ancestors in Kent ? Try: http://www.kent-opc.org.uk/
www.lawrence.eastkentgenealogy.co.uk

Our little granddaughter Isabel Rose arrived yesterday at 10.00 am!!
Daughter
of our youngest son Nigel. She was delivered by caesarean section and
weighed in at 4lbs 3 oz. She was 4 weeks early as Mum Sharon had problems.
Will be visiting them both this afternoon in Birmingham maternity hospital
( yes, she must qualify as a Brummie like her brother Jack!)

It was a strange day as we were attending the funeral of our dear friend
Tony two hours later so there was a mixture of joy and sadness. We met lots
of old friends as is usual at funerals, and the service was lovely and
included slides of Tony, family and friends set to music which was a
nostalgic touch.

Gwen