GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2006-07 > 1153583947

From: "John Clark" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] New arrival
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 15:59:07 +0000

CONGRATULATIONS on your grandaughter Gwen (((((hugs))))) Trivvie ones, of
course :-)

Sorry to hear about your friend, but, as my mum used to say .... Someone has
to go for another to arrive

Take care all

Hugs
John xxxxx

What a coincidence !! Sheila, on our Losers List has just had a grandaughter
named Isabella Rose !!!

Congrats to all - I hope the baby & her Mum are both going to be OK. Oh, &
Brummies rule !! :o)

Sorry to hear about your friend. A real mixed blessings day.

Hugs for both occasions,

Pat.xxx :o))
A Maid of Kent, UK.
Your county needs YOU !!! http://FreeCEN.rootsweb.com
Looking for ancestors in Kent ? Try: http://www.kent-opc.org.uk/
www.lawrence.eastkentgenealogy.co.uk

Our little granddaughter Isabel Rose arrived yesterday at 10.00 am!!
Daughter
of our youngest son Nigel. She was delivered by caesarean section and
weighed in at 4lbs 3 oz. She was 4 weeks early as Mum Sharon had
problems.
Will be visiting them both this afternoon in Birmingham maternity
hospital
( yes, she must qualify as a Brummie like her brother Jack!)

It was a strange day as we were attending the funeral of our dear friend
Tony two hours later so there was a mixture of joy and sadness. We met
lots
of old friends as is usual at funerals, and the service was lovely and
included slides of Tony, family and friends set to music which was a
nostalgic touch.

Gwen

RANDOM TAGLINE - GEN-TRIVIA-ENG - MAILING LIST
Pure Fiction messages are frowned upon - Elephants do not travel in
balloons - please use the Adventure List.