GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2006-07 > 1154128373

From: Glennis <>
Subject: RE: [TRIVVIES] Anniversary
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:12:53 -0700 (PDT)

Me too, I sure could go for those fish and chips, and even the sausage and mash!
Fish & Chips with a Difference! The return trip from Sheffield Park Station to Kingscote
will leave at 6pm, returning at 7.30pm Enjoy fish & chips on board a steam-hauled train;
served with bread & butter and a cup of tea

Glennis...mouth watering

It could always be part of a trivvie reunion, but it does need to be booked
months in advance, no last minute decisions!!!!

Liz

Sounds lovely Liz...I looked on the website and rather fancy the' fish &
chips on the train' outing!! Perhaps we'll go one day. Glad you enjoyed your
anniversary.

Gwen & Nick xx

http://www.bluebell-railway.co.uk/

This thread: