GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2006-10 > 1161611738

From: "PJK :o))" <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] New Car
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:55:38 +0100

Hang on one cotton pickin' minute !!! Why has my message changed ??? I wrote ZAFIRA & MERIVA, not Safire & Merida !! The gremlin's have been at my emails.

Pat.xxx :o))
A Maid of Kent

I was going to suggest a Safire, too, but as Shaun had problems trying to lift his leg in, I thought Sue might as well. The door well was slightly higher than most other cars we tried & it pulled really badly on his back as he got in. The same thing happened with the Citroen Picasso.

We got a Vauxhall Merida in the end - it's known as the Safire's little brother - & it's ideal for us. It wouldn't suit Sue & Andy though, cos we have to put one of the back seats down so that Shaun's wheelchair can fit in.

Pat.xxx :o))
A Maid of Kent

Sue, why not go and look at the new Zafira from Vauxhall, it is a seven
seater but with the rear seats tucked away under the floor you could get two
scooters in the back side by side, do you remember the blue one I had at
Buxton, Vauxhall are offering a good deal at the moment especially if you
trade in your old Vauxhall, it has plenty of height and feels just like a
astra to drive.
Dave