GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2007-01 > 1168880099

From: Roz Griston <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] Cause of Death
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 08:54:59 -0800

the only thing i can think of is MS. one factor of it, is the loss or
thinning of the mylar (sp) sheath which protects the nerves. it is
"organic" in nature.

another thing you could do, is the next time you have to visit your
family doctor, take the info with you. my grandmother's stepson died of
complications of something..i can't remember the exact term..anyhow, my
dr told me what it was.
it was badly infected/damaged sinuses.

roz