GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2007-10 > 1191715167

From: "Di Di" <>
Subject: [TRIVVIES] Please welcome
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 12:59:27 +1300

Please all welcome our new members........there has been quite a few joined us so I will ask our new members...or old members but back again to please say Hello to everyone.

Lets hope the mail will now start to build up again.

For the new members the Topic Of The Month is Home cures.....Pills.....and potions. What do you know of what your ancestors did to keep them well.

To help you all along I have just found this site to go look at as a mind jogger :-)

Di Di

Owner of...........Gen Trivia List

This thread: