GEN-TRIVIA-ENG-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-ENG > 2007-10 > 1191805701

From: Wendy Finch <>
Subject: Re: [TRIVVIES] aloe
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 18:08:21 -0700

I have several aloe vera plants in the house I don't think I could put them
outside,what sort of conditions do they like?
I have mine in a couple of different positions
and they seem to do well except in hot afternoon sunshine.

Sorry I spelt your name wrong Di...I have a friend who uses A not E
Wendy