Archiver > GEN-TRIVIA-SCOTLAND > 2010-08 > 1282423131

From: victoria germain <>
Subject: Re: (SCOT] Daft wee song
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:38:51 +0000

you've got me started on daft wee songs now. Canny get this one out of my head now

murder muder polis

3 stairs up

the wummin in the middle door

hit me wi a cup

ma heid's aw bleedin

ma face is aw cut

murder murder polis

3 stairs up.

I dont think this one had a tune tho, but I can remember the tune to your wee song.