GENANZ-L Archives

Archiver > GENANZ > 2011-03 > 1299779015

From: gardenlen <>
Subject: Re: Renamed places in Queensland
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 03:43:35 +1000

amazing kerry,

how about north zillmere now taigum.

torwood was beteween milton and auchenflower now gone i think now part
of auchenflower

also where golden circle is bindha used to be a suburb but now apart
of northgate.

doboy creek now gone probably apart of murrarie

parts of moggill now anstead and bellbowrie.

cribb island gone now the airport

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:04:50 +1000, "Kerry Raymond"