GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1046575365

From: "Ron Bernier" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] GenBox Feedback (Pedigree View)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 22:22:45 -0500

Claire,
I appreciate the thanks. It's been said numerous times, but we all owe Bill
a tremendous thanks, and a standing ovation for not only producing what is
turning out to be a fabulous program, but also for being so attentive to the
users and putting so much effort into trying to accommodate our wishes.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI