GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1046972794

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] What I dislike with the FGS reports
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:46:34 +0100

[Thanks for your suggestion and just tried your suggestion - Fill-in-Form -
[on FGR and still only get events that have data, not the complete list -
[BMDB - do you have any other ideas?
[
[Claire

Hi Claire,

I thought I saw a real fill-in form but I should have looked better. The fill
in form is just for unknown children. Genbox seems to suppose that you
allready have found and entered all the data for the individuals that are
present and doesn't provide for blank boxes.

I would like to have the blank basic BMDB fields for all included individuals
too.

Wim

This thread: