GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-03 > 1047059413

From: Debbie Schnell Woolard <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Bug reporting?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:50:13 -0600

On Friday, 07-03-2003 at 12:03 PM -0500, Tom Morris said:
**********Beginning of Quoted Message**********
>Is there an official bug reporting mechanism or do we just post a note
>here and hope someone sees it? Is the answer different for registered
>and unregistered users?
>
>I checked both the web site and the product itself and didn't see
>anything to suggest how this should be handled.
notice of, and corrected either in previous patches or in the next upcoming
release.

Or you can use the forum he set up
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com/forum/
and go to the "Genbox Problem Reports"

The support that we've gotten as users, both by Bill and the follow users
has been outstanding!
-------
-- Debbie Schnell Woolard
--