GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-04 > 1049747001

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Bookmarking Frequently Accessed People
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:23:38 -0700

Jim - Thanks for the step-by-step directions. I have already made a list of
my direct line patriarchs whom I go to frequently. I note that at the
bottom of the View Lists, there is a section that lets you *supposedly*
click on a button to Select List Name or Select List Members. However, when
I click on those buttons they disappear until I close the database and
reopen it. I tried this thinking it might be an easier way than copying &
pasting, but ended up using that method since the buttons didn't seem to be
working as I had expected.

CheriC