GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-04 > 1051184215

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Annotation (fixed)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:36:55 -0400

Hi Wim, Cheri,

The Citation View in version 3.0.21 now has a separate check box labeled
"Exclude Citation" next to the "Exclude" check box for annotations. At the
time the citations section of the help file was written, the "Exclude" check
box was intended just for the annotation, but was later implemented to
exclude the entire citation. This has been corrected: now you can separately
control the exclusion of just the annotation or the entire citation. For
good measure, a third "Exclude" check box was added for excluding the lead
text. (There is also a fourth exclude box on the Excerpts page.)

-- Bill

William T. Flight
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com