GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-07 > 1057458172

From: "Donald Zochert" <>
Subject: [GENBOX] List View, Property Pane
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:25:05 -0500

Saturday night fever...

On the List View, according to the Help file, the properties pane (at the
bottom of the view) is hidden under "normal viewing," but when the List View
is "open to select a view" the properties pane is open. Can someone explain
this?

On my setup, the properties pane is always visible and I don't need it
(usually). The way I use the List View, which may be wrong, it's always open
to select a view--at least to select a set of records and tbhen to select a
specific record. So what is "normal viewing"?

Thanks--

Don Zochert

This thread: