GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-12 > 1070297355

From: "Jim Winfrey" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Ver. 3.1.6 errors
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:49:15 -0500

Wim,

I used autocompletion and selecting from the picklist. In both cases, the
names stick while I'm in the event view. As soon as I go to any other view,
they disappear. I'm running WinXP Home on my desktop and XP Pro on my
laptop. I just updated to .6 on my laptop and added two additional
witnesses to an event and it worked correctly. C'est la vie.

Jim