GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2003-12 > 1072557671

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Note Text Font
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:41:16 -0500

Hi Wim, Cheri,

I'm not seeing this problem.

I did make several corrections to notes in version 3.1.8, and these changes
are probably causing the problem. I suspect the Rich Edit DLLs might be
different on your machines. If you could check them for me:

In Genbox, go to Tools > System Information > Software Environment > Loaded
Modules. Scroll down to "riched20". Check your version numbers against these
(for XP):

riched20 5.30.23.1211 413.50 KB 7/31/2003
riched32 5.1.2600 3.5KB 8/18/2001

Thanks,

-- Bill

William T. Flight