GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-03 > 1078336905

From: "Michel Vuijlsteke" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Family & children bug
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:01:45 +0100

I was looking into that.

Here's one way I can reproduce it. I dtarted from a new (empty) dataset.

1. create a female individual, e.g. Jane Doe
2. add a new child, e.g. John Doe
3. go to John Doe's birth event
4. remove Jane Doe as his mother (delete the name from the second box)
5. now go to the individual summary for John Doe: Jane Doe is mentioned as
his *father*
6. Double click the birth event, re-enter Jane Doe as John's mother
spouse)s

Incidentally, when you're on the family page of Jane Doe and you click the
red X on the main toolbar, you get a "FamilyPage: FamSet Seek Error" in an
infinite loop.

Michel