GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-03 > 1078400266

From: "Michel Vuijlsteke" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Template
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:37:46 +0100

Sure. Using the techniques to change the layout according to a query
(http://www.zog.org/genea/chartqueries.cfm) and to output certain events on
a chart (http://www.zog.org/genea/chartevent.cfm).

- create a "males" and a "females" query
- for males: on the content tab for charts, set fields > events to "B., D.,
Marriage"
- for females: on the content tab for charts, set fields > events to "birth,
death"

That should do the trick.