GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-06 > 1087899422

From: Michel Vuijlsteke <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Some bugs in 3.2.0?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:17:02 +0200

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:39:20 +0200, Michel Vuijlsteke
<> wrote:

> >In another experiment (added a spouse for the last Ind in the
> >database) everything seemed okay but when I wanted to delete the
> >'familylink' on the family-tab: Genbox crashed.
>
> Nope, can't duplicate that either.

Still cannot duplicate it, but I *can* get Genbox to crash reliably
when I delete the last individual added.

And another one: enter "N.N." in an empty name field, then click "add
new" in the individual pick dialog: a new individual with one empty
identifier "//" is created.

Brrr.

This thread: