GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2004-10 > 1097955795

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] What has happened to the lists?
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:43:36 -0700

David - Perhaps inactivity on the beta list indicates that no more new
problems are being found. <g> Like you, no response to direct posts to
Bill, but I did get one notification this morning from the beta list,
originating from Bill, that the problem in question would be addressed next
beta.

CheriC