GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1107274526

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Web Site
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:15:26 +0100

Hi Debbie,

Overall, I'm very impressed. It was fun browsing through your site and
discover different aspects and approaches of the Hillmann- and
McCord-family. I like the wealth of details you're giving on
Individuals/Families and especially the focus on Research: it is very
inviting to get in contact. Also the "What's New" is great and the "This
week" was fun.

I think you've allready thought about enhancing navigation through the
family-file a bit by making the Names in the Marriage- and Childbirth-events
clickable? Or is it on purpose that they aren't?
Also, as a visitor, I would like to see some sort of ancestor- or descendant
approach of the family-line I think. I like what Chuck Price has done with
his Genbox-file: http://www.chuckprice.com/family/genealogy/pedigree.htm

Keep up the good work,

Wim