GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1107552575

Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Ordering Events with no dates
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:29:43 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Robert - You can use sort dates. These dates will not appear in your reports/charts, but merely facilitate logical ordering of events.. To add a sort date, simply use whatever date you wish and enclose it in square brackets, i.e., [10 Oct 1948]. You can also use sort dates with the date IS known, again for purposes of ordering events.

You might consider printing out the Help file, plus all of the Release Notes and use them as a manual. Makes great airport reading and I find myself going back to them again and again. Mine are extensively highlighted.

CheriC