GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1107900634

Subject: Deed mapping software
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:10:34 -0500

Hello all,

As I continue to work to learn Genbox, I appreciate it more and more. One thing that Genbox doesn't do, though, is help plat metes and bounds from deed legal descriptions. I'm not saying it should, but as this is something I've considered buying from time to time, I thought I'd poll all of you to see if you use this kind of software and, if so, if you have any recommendations. A program called DeedMapper comes to mind, but I've never tried it. I'm looking for something relatively easy to use for someone who's basically computer literate but not highly skilled.

I'll sit back now and listen!

Dave Morehouse
Hopkins, MN

This thread: