GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1108182414

From: "William T. Flight" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Media - titles and captions (fixes)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:26:54 -0500

Hi Shelley,

Several corrections to media titles and captions are in the next version.
Support for context-independent field codes has been added; referenced
individuals and places appear in the report index. Source citations in media
captions are also supported for reports.

Best regards,

--Bill

William T. Flight
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com