GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1108186445

From: "Shelley" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Media - titles and captions (fixes)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:34:05 +1100

Sounds great!
Thanks Bill.

Shelley

-----Original Message-----
From: William T. Flight [mailto:]
Sent: Saturday, 12 February 2005 3:27 PM

Hi Shelley,

Several corrections to media titles and captions are in the next version.
Support for context-independent field codes has been added; referenced
individuals and places appear in the report index. Source citations in media
captions are also supported for reports.

Best regards,

--Bill

William T. Flight
http://www.thoughtfulcreations.com