GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1108405857

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Controlling an "Everyone chart"?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:30:57 +0100

Robin,

Regarding saving as an image-file: does it work when you (temporarily) set
the monitor to use 256 or 16-bits colors? When there are no other pictures
in the file, saving it with 256 colors as a png-file should not have effect
on the colorquality.

Another option might be to look for a "print2jpg" utility?

Gr. Wim