GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1108501222

From: "Geir Thorud" <>
Subject: SV: [GENBOX] Import of place names from GEDCOM
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:00:26 +0100

Hi Cheri,

I agree that once you need to do a cleanup, Genbox
seems to be better.

But Import from Gedcom is somthing else, it has
nothing to do with cleanup if the program handles
the import of the gedcom file.

I asked Anne for examples, so I ask the same question
to you - how does the Gedcom structure that needs cleanup
look like?

In the meantime I will include the Place_hierarchy
structure in my Gedcom file and see how Genbox handles
that.

Gr. Geir