GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1108545947

From: "Genealogy Printers" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Pictures on Charts
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:25:47 -0000

> Ron - I'm assuming that you have gone to the Content tab of the Chart
dialog
> box and selected Picture placements for Primary, Spouse, and Family for
each
> of Primary, Spouse, and Both? If so and you are not getting the pictures,
> would imagine that this is a bug. I really don't want to test this with
> 6500 people in my database. Maybe somewith a smaller database could test
> this.
> Cheri

Yes Cheri, thanks. We have a large data set as well and I've created a
separate file by splitting off from the main file only those people who I
want on the chart, it's only 200 people, I've played around with the
settings in GB and the only way I can get all the pictures to show is to
show partners in the same box.

Anybody else got any ideas.

Kind regards,
Ron O'Neill