GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1108674785

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: Re: [GENBOX] Index Report
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:13:05 +0100

Hi Claire,

I'm afraid you are using version 3.3.1 of Genbox. You will have to wait till
the next update. The ability to filter on specific Identifiers is available
in the current beta-release of Genbox (3.4.1. B1). This is released a couple
of weeks ago. Bill has fixed some errors in the beta and I think he will
first release a second beta before the final version,

Gr. Wim