GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-02 > 1109370873

From: "Robert Warnock" <>
Subject: Narrative Reports and Word Perfect
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:34:33 -0000

I may be one of the last people to use Word Perfect as my word processor,
largely because I have always used it and am too lazy to learn the detailed
bits of Word. However I find the formatting of Narrative Reports in rtf can
be somewhat erratic, particularly where the section is one which is
formatted as a table. The text is not tabulated correctly, the column width
being very narrow. This is true whether I open the file directly, or save it
and then try to open it.

However if I open the saved file in Word and save it again in rtf, then Word
Perfectly formats it correctly, so this is not a life threatening problem.
But for curiosity I would like to know if anyone has detected this before.

Bob Warnock