GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-06 > 1119579489

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Places in Sentence Output
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:18:09 -0700

Kathy - I see this for people without obituaries and so far I only see it
for the Burial events. However, that's not to say that it doesn't occur for
other events, but just where I've noticed it (I was running a report with a
lot of folks buried in the same cemetery). I also check the higher place
where the cemetery is located (city/county/state) and none are marked "well
known."

CheriC