GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-06 > 1119579923

From: "Cheri Casper" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Places in Sentence Output
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:25:23 -0700

Paul - I can't say the same is true for me. The Dimmick Ellington Casper
burial event has ONE citation -- to the event, yet it generates with two
prepositions, no comma, and county & state missing! So my situation has an
inverse scenario from the one you describe!

At this rate, Bill won't ever find the problem!

CheriC