GENBOX-L Archives

Archiver > GENBOX > 2005-06 > 1119651248

From: "wim prange" <>
Subject: RE: [GENBOX] Places in Sentence Output
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:20:48 +0200

Hi All,

> Hi Sally,
>
> You are correct on both counts. The Beta version corrects the
> dropping of the higher levels, but still inserts double
> prepositions UNLESS 'Always Merge' citations is selected in
> Report Options??????????????
>
> Paul

Yep, I'm getting the exact same results here as Paul. In the beta-version,
*unless* "always merge" is selected (I have a local site with a citation),
I'm getting also double prepositions. No place-levels are dropped. In the
regular version of GB, I get the place-level-drop too.

I'm curious what might cause it for CheriC, Kathy and Clair.

Gr. Wim

This thread: